Fevered Sleep creates innovative work of the highest quality across art forms for adults and children, and provides opportunities for engagement for participants of all ages in the creation of our work. This requires investment.
Changes in the economic landscape mean a much greater challenge for us (and many others in the arts sector) to continue doing what we do best – taking risks in the creative process, remaining fresh, inquisitive and surprising, and continually pushing the boundaries of how our work is presented to ensure excellence.
Fevered Sleep needs to raise a minimum of £250,000 each year in addition to regular funding from Arts Council England.
We are incredibly grateful to everyone who chooses to support us and our work. As a small and dynamic organisation with bold ambition, your investment has a major impact.
As an individual you can support us:
- by making a donation online. If you prefer to donate by bank transfer or cheque, please click here.
- by attending our fun-filled and creative annual family fundraising events. Read about our previous fundraising events here.
- by purchasing something beautiful and unique from our online shop
- by turning your shopping into art via Give as You Live – support us without it costing you a penny more
We will launch a patrons programme in 2014 which will offer exciting new opportunities to engage more deeply with Fevered Sleep. If you are interested in this programme or if you would like to find out more about how you can support us as an individual, please get in touch with Laurel Ashton, Development Director, or call 020 3815 6430.
As a company you can support us:
- by making a philanthropic gift to support a specific production or our work in general
- by sponsoring or providing in-kind support for our family fundraising events
- by hosting your own exclusive and bespoke event for clients, partners or employees and their families around one of our productions
Click here to see photos of previous events we have hosted.
Please contact Laurel Ashton, Development Director, to talk about the best way for your company to work with Fevered Sleep.
A Trust or Foundation?
Support from trusts and foundations helps us to make and tour our work, engage creatively with audiences and experts, and develop pioneering new forms of collaborative partnerships. If you are a trust or foundation or a public sector funder and would like to find out more about how you can invest in our work, please contact Laurel Ashton, Development Director or call 020 7922 2988.
Click here to see a list of our current supporters.
Interested in Events?
We have hosted exclusive fundraising events to support our work, involving children’s activities and parties alongside our performances.
Please contact Laurel Ashton, Development Director, if you are interested in attending a future event or if you would like to host your own event around one of our shows.